Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Whatever Wednesday

download-1

I've got a family situation right now that is driving me more than a little crazy, and with my grief and my health issues, it's NOT what I need to be dealing with at the moment. But we don't get to choose what problems come into our lives when, do we?

This problem is not directly mine, but I've been asked for advice multiple times over multiple years, and every time I give my opinions they get ignored, or I get treated like I don't know what I'm talking about. So why ask me for help in the first place if you're just going to continue to do what you want to do? How well has that been working for you so far?

I don't know what it's going to take to open your eyes, but I'm afraid it's going to have to be something tragic, something that NONE of us will ever be able to come back from. I am SO not ready to lose another family member, especially not one who is so much younger than me, and especially not when we should be doing everything we can to make their life better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...