Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Whatever Wednesday

download-1

 Things I'm tired of being told.

1) He's in a better place. Maybe but I'm sure he didn't want to be there this soon.

2) Things happen for a reason. Well, give me one good reason for him to be taken away from us so quickly and unexpectedly..

3) You need to find another man, Is yours replaceable? He is not a light bulb you change.

4) You'll love again. No, no, I won't because I will always be his.

5) He would want you to be happy. Yes, he would but he would also understand why I'm not and let me feel how I feel.

6) You're so strong. That is completely false. I have no choice but to keep going. I'm an emotional mess. No, I'm not strong I'm just good at hiding behind a mask for others' comfort.

7) You've changed. Yes, I sure have, and not for the better. My life was completely and utterly turned upside down by the words "We called time of death.".

8) I don't understand why you aren't over this. That one I have an answer for though. Be thankful you don't understand. Be thankful it hasn't happened to you. Don't hold back on things until tomorrow or next week or when we can "afford" to. The future isn't promised, tomorrow isn't promised. Love as hard as you can and never go a day without telling those you love that you love them. Sounds mushy, too romantic, or your embarrassed to do it? Do it anyway. What ifs and regrets are horrible. Most of all, those little things that annoy you about someone are the little things you remember with love. Don't argue about them now. It's a small thing in the big picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...