Saturday, May 21, 2016

Saturday 9:What Hurts The Most



What Hurts the Most

Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme! 

Saturday 9: What Hurts the Most (2006)

Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.

1) What hurts Sam the most is her sole, since she just found that earring she thought was lost by stepping on it with her bare foot. How about you? Any aches and pains to report? 

Been having some issues with my back recently....worried I may have to see a doctor about it soon.

2) What's the last thing you misplaced? Did you find it?

My phone...and yes, I just called it and followed the ringing.

3) Lead singer Gary LeVox sings that he's not afraid to cry. When is the last time you shed a tear?

Oh gosh, probably yesterday. I get weepy at the drop of a hat these days.

4) Gary auditioned for another country group, Little Big Town, but didn't get in. Considering how successful Rascal Flatts has been, he's probably not sorry. Tell us about something you thought you wanted, but later weren't so sure.

Nothing I care to share today.   :)

5) The country group has their roots in Columbus, Ohio. What else is Ohio known for?

The Wright Brothers, Neil Armstrong, Skyline Chili, Wendy's hamburgers, Paul Laurence Dunbar, and of course ME.

6) Lead guitarist Joe Don Rooney married model and former Miss Georgia, Tiffany Fallon. Many major pageants give prizes in the talent, congeniality and swimsuit competitions. Would you prefer to have exceptional skills, a great personality, or a terrific body? 

Exceptional skills

7) 2006, the year this song was popular, was a very good one for tennis pro Roger Federer. He reached the finals in all four Grand Slam tournaments, and won three. What's the last game you won? (Yes, Words with Friends counts.)

Don't play games often....but I won a signed copy of a book this morning in a giveaway.  

8) Actor Tony Shalhoub won an Emmy in 2006 for his portrayal of detective Adrian Monk on Monk. Who's your favorite TV detective?

NCIS  Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs.

9) Random question ... You've just won an all-expenses-paid trip but now you have to choose: Carnivale in Brazil, the Bordeaux Wine Festival in France, or the Running of the Bulls in Spain?

Bordeaux Wine Festival in France is definitely more my style than the other two.

6 comments:

  1. I do love Gibbs, but I wasn't sure if he was a policeman or a detective.

    You have this week's best Ohio answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know Ohio. Very good! Now I know more about it.

    Do you have some kind of spam on your page? I had a weird thing pop up about a jackpot when I tried to respond; it did not want to go away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got that jackpot page, too....not sure where it came from. Weird!

      Delete
  3. I never thought of Gibbs as a detective, but if he is, he's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Gibbs too. So many good detectives to choose from! Hope your back feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the weird pop-up page, too...

    And I love your Ohio answer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...