Monday, May 16, 2016

Musing Mondays

 photo Musing1_zps7co7xhtf.jpg

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer: (Answering more than one, just because I can....LOL)


  • I’m currently reading…The Madness Of Mercury by Connie Di Marco
  • Up next I think I’ll read…From A Broken Land by William R. Herr
  • I bought the following book(s) in the past week…None
  • I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I can’t wait to get a copy of…The Winds Of Winter by George R.R. Martin--if he ever gets it finished!!
  • I wish I could read ___, but…
  • I blogged about ____ this past week…
THIS WEEK’S RANDOM QUESTION: What do you think is the most overrated book?
For me, that would be the entire Fifty Shades series....UGH!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read the Fifty Shades books...not even tempted. But I did see the movie. Definitely over-rated.

    Here's my MUSING MONDAYS POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the book you're currently reading. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...