Just things I'm thinking about this morning, in no real order, with no connection to each other.
1) Congrats to William and Kate on the birth of their little princess. Hope they include Diana in her name, but not sure it will happen.
2) Today is Derby Day....and I'm rooting for Carpe Diem.
3) Revenge ends on May 10th. It's probably a good thing, as it was getting to a point where it was about to become ridiculous--but I'm going to miss all those characters.
4) I'm going crazy waiting for George R.R. Martin to release Book Six of Song Of Ice And Fire. YEARS of waiting are ridiculous! (Guess I should be glad it's not as many years as between To Kill A Mockingbird and its sequel, though.)
5) Tired of hearing about riots and looting in response to police shootings. How does that help anyone? Talking and changing policies are what is needed, not more violence.
6) Also tired of all the uproar about gay marriage....why can't we just say MARRIAGE and let it go at that, as long it's between two consenting adults?
7) I wish people would give their children real names...not things that no one will ever be able to pronounce properly.