Saturday, April 11, 2015

Bedside Table Treasure Hunt

Leapfrog and Lipgloss

If you only look at the top, it's not so bad:  books, alarm clock, lamp, cell phone, landline, watch, tissues and eyeglass case.
 photo IMG_2341_zpsqnyrcta2.jpg


BUT......then you look under that, and off to the side, and you discover my not-so-secret stash.  photo IMG_2342_zpskhux3ygm.jpg

Yes, those are all books that I hope to eventually get around to reading....and that's only about a third of the ones I actually have!!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha!! I totally should have taken a picture of the pile of books UNDER my table like yours! I plan to read them someday soon when I can get through more than one page before falling asleep..... Thanks for sharing your Mommy Reality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... thanks for keeping it real with us.

    Before I read the caption, I totally assumed, those were the books you were finished with and just shoved off the table, "Welp, out with the old, in with the new!"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...