Saturday, November 1, 2014

What I Believe

 photo what-do-i-believe-in_zpsd6c9f7fa.jpg

What I believe:


  1. I believe in the power of a positive attitude. Without it, I don't believe my breast cancer experience would have gone as well as it did.
  2. I believe in God. 
  3. I believe in miracles. 
  4. I believe everything happens for a reason, which is why I don't believe in regrets.
  5. I believe in family.
  6. I believe chocolate is a major food group.
  7. I believe in saying what you mean and meaning what you say.
  8. I believe in happily ever after.  :)
  9. I believe in sweet tea like my Granny used to make....so sugary that it's more a syrup than a drink.
  10. I believe in the joy of a good book, a warm blanket, and a cup of Earl Grey tea.
  11. I believe that every home should include at least one pet.
  12. I believe that every human being has the right to marry the person they love.
  13. I believe in the power of hugs.
  14. I believe in me.
  15. I believe in music.
  16. I believe in choosing clothes I like and look good in, not clothes that are in fashion.
  17. I believe in pink.
  18. I believe in old-fashioned values.
  19. I believe in romance.
  20. I believe a smile can change someone's day.
There are more things I believe, but that's a good start.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...