Tuesday, November 4, 2014

It's Going To Be A Tough Month

 photo Tough-times-dont-last-tough-people-do_zps1922311a.jpg

November has been a tough month for me since 1978, and it just seems to get tougher as the years go by. In November 1978, my paternal grandfather passed away very shortly after being diagnosed with leukemia. He was the first grandparent I lost, and it was a difficult loss for me.  In November 1991, a good friend and downstairs neighbor committed suicide on Thanksgiving night. In November 2013, my former husband, the father of my two older children passed away unexpectedly (the day after what would have been the birthday of my second husband, the father of my youngest child, who is also deceased).  Last year I also spent the month of November making five trips a week to radiation, which was no picnic.

This November is already shaping up to be another "fun" one. Tomorrow I will be doing something I wish I didn't have to do, something that could change a LOT of lives forever, depending on what happens once it all goes into motion.  I know that it's the right thing to do, I'm just not sure it will be seen that way by everyone. Just keep me in your prayers for now, and I'll share more information if/when the situation progresses.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Teresa.

    Aw, I'm so sorry to hear how tough this month has been for you! That's awful. I hope whatever it was that you had to do went all right. You seem like such a wonderful person, simply from what I've read on your blogs, and you deserve to have a better November!

    Couldn't find any follow buttons here (did I miss them?), but I've followed your other two. Please keep up the lovely work! :)

    ~Eve
    http://eveofnight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...