Friday, September 12, 2014

What Would Really Help You Right Now?

 photo i2Bcould2Breally2Buse2Ba2Bwish2Bright2Bnow_zpsd3d27bb9.jpg

What would really help you right now?

The thing that would really help me right now is a time machine. I'd like to be able to fast forward past my upcoming surgery and recovery, right to the point where I'm back to "normal" again. It's not that the recovery will be all that difficult, if my past experience is any indication. It's just that it frustrates me more than a little to have my movement restricted, to have to rely on the rest of the family to do things I usually do around the house, etc. I've never been good at relying on other people....I much prefer to be independent.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I completely understand where you are coming from. I mean, don't get me wrong, I like being waited on hand and foot as much as the next girl. But it gets a little old having to rely on someone all the time. I guess it's the difference between knowing you could do it yourself, and that you are actually reliant on another person. That is completely different. I wish you a very, very speedy recovery :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...