Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Tuesday Ten--Random Questions

 photo TT_zps76b35957.png
Sep 30 -  National Ask a Stupid Question Day -Pick ten numbers between 1-100, then go to the link below and answer the questions that correspond with the numbers you chose!  (Or, just choose 10 questions from the list to answer.)
http://www.cfcl.com/vlb/Memes/Questionaires/random_1.html  

My numbers: 47 13 49 88 25 42 55 77 94 85

Who was the last person you ate dinner with? 
Barry and Amy
   
What is on the walls of the room you are in?  
A clock and two photos...one of the Vietnam War memorial, and one of a vase of flowers.

What's the farthest-away place you've been?
That would be Germany, where I lived for three years.

Where did you grow up?
Gallipolis, Ohio

What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?

I'm sure it was a book, but I don't remember the title

Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?

No

Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?

Not as a student, but one year as a teacher, yes.

If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?

These days, I'm happy not working...had my dream job when I was a kindergarten teacher.

Do you have pets?

One gray Maine Coon cat, Gandalf.

What kind of books do you like to read?

Pretty much any I can get my hands on.

12 comments:

  1. I had no idea that teachers wore uniforms. I like to read pretty much anything I can get my hands on too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This school in New Jersey was the first, and only, one I'd ever heard of that did it. We basically just had to wear the same colors as the kids...blue and black. (Except on Fridays, which were Free Days).

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! He was already named when we adopted him, but we love it,too!

      Delete
  3. I lived in Germany, too! It was awesome and I'd love to go back. Maine Coon cats are gorgeous! Loved reading all of your answers!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never knew teachers had to wear uniforms. That would make the wardrobe budget a little less, wouldn't it!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet that teaching kindergarten was your dream job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fellow Buckeye! Gallipolis must be a small town. I thought I knew most places in Ohio. (I grew up in Canton.)
    How wonderful that you were able to actually have your dream job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choice for your cats name! What brought you to Germany? Glad to have found your blog through the Tuesday Ten link up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was a fun and easy Tuesday Ten to do, wasn't it? And most of the questions weren't "stupid" at all - they proved to be a great way to get to know the TT bloggers better and that's always a nice plus I think. Glad to have gotten to know you a little better and I really enjoyed your answers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...