Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tuesday Ten--Dinner Party

 photo TT_zps76b35957.png

You are having a dinner party - Ten people (alive or dead/ real or fictional) that you would invite.

1. Mother Teresa

2. Princess Diana

3. Freda Johnson (my maternal grandmother)

4. Loretta Swain (my youngest maternal aunt)

5. Neil Diamond

6. Pope Francis

7. Stephen Hawking

8. Neil Degrasse Tyson

9. Anne Boleyn

10. Queen Elizabeth I

I know, I know....it's a wide variety of guests. But I do have reasons for all of them: the first two because of all the good they did in their lives; the next two because I miss them so much; Neil is my favorite performer; Pope Francis because I think he's got big plans for the Catholic church and I would love to ask him a few questions; Hawking and Tyson for some science input; and the last two because I'm descended from the Boleyn family, so we're distant cousins--and I'd love to talk to them about how much the lives of women have changed since their time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...