Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tuesday Ten #23--Guilty Pleasures


KinkyCherries: Tuesday 10

My Guilty Pleasures

1) Chocolate: I'm a sucker for anything chocolate....but most especially M&M's (the dark chocolate ones!)

2) Reading: I've read 149 books so far this year, and have several stacks around the house still to get through, not to mention all the ones on my Kindle cloud, and the pdf documents I've been sent....I probably already have enough to get me through NEXT year!  LOL

3) Days Of Our Lives: I've been watching this since I was a little kid....from the very beginning of the show. These days I think it's more habit than anything else, as it has gotten so predictable--I can watch and say "Oh, that's just like what happened to back in .

4) Barry Manilow: I've been a fan of his from the beginning, as well. Haven't been a real big fan of his "Greatest Hits of the " albums, and prefer to listen to his original stuff, especially when I'm feeling down. His song "I Made It Through The Rain" was my theme song for a lot of years.

5) Disney movies: Yep, I still watch them, especially the Tinkerbelle ones.  Any time a new one comes out on DVD, it goes on our rental list, and Barry has to suffer through it with me. I guess I'll always still be a kid at heart.

6) LOLcats at I Can Has Cheezburger?: And basically, just all cat pics/memes in general. Even though I only have one cat, I am well on my way to becoming a crazy cat lady!

7) Investigation Discovery channel: Or, as my family likes to call it, the murder channel. There are days when I turn it on first thing, and have it on ALL DAY LONG.  I think it's because I enjoy a good mystery...but Barry's worried I'm taking notes and planning things!   :)

8) Horror movies: I prefer really good, really intense ones....but I'll settle for the really cheesy predictable ones that I can laugh at. Given the choice between horror and romance, I'll pick horror every time.

9) My Fair Wedding: I can watch this show all day, too. While I could never imagine spending as much on a wedding as these obviously cost, I love a lot of the themes they use...Gone With The Wind was one of my absolute favorites.

10) NCIS:  Okay, so maybe it's just Mark Harmon....and this fall, Scott Bakula.....




1 comment:

  1. Great list, Teresa. I wish I had kept a list of the books I have read. You bring new meaning to the term avid reader. We share our love of chocolate and books and I kinda like Barry as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...