Thursday, September 25, 2014

To Sleep Or Not To Sleep

 photo womansleeping_zpsb535d532.jpg
 
If you could be given the option to never sleep again and not be tired would you take it, knowing you could never dream again?

I'm torn on this one. On the one hand, I can see the upside to never having to sleep, so that I could get in more reading time every day.  :)  On the other hand, even though it says I would never be tired, it doesn't say that my body would be able to rejuvenate itself on a daily basis the way it needs to do. Dreaming is no big deal to me, as I don't remember my dreams 99% of the time as it is. Sleep is important to me these days in terms of recovering my health, and I'm not sure this scenario would allow for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...