Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Siblings

Are you the oldest, middle or only child? Talk about sibling


I am the oldest of two children, and I am six and a half years older than my brother, Mark. Here is a picture of us when I was 10 (nearly 11) and he was 4.
2 photo 2.jpg


And this picture, with our mother and my nephew, was taken earlier this year.
 photo Danners_zps3431858a.jpg

Like me, my brother has a degree in education, although his is in secondary education while mine is in elementary education. He never held a teaching position, however. He went to work part-time for the local park district while he was in college, then moved to a full time position after graduation, and has been there ever since. He married my sister-in-law, Amy,fifteen years ago, and just a few years ago they adopted Bo from Ethiopia.  We don't see each other as often as I would like, but we both have busy lives, 250 miles apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...