Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September Overview

How has your month been?

Over all, September was a good month. I accomplished most of the goals I had set for myself, which were:


1) To actually post something every day on the blog. (Didn't make every day, but I did manage 29 posts for 30 days, which is not too shabby.)

2) To read at least ten books. (Read more than ten, and have surpassed my goal for the year, which was 150...I've read 177 so far, with three months left to go!)

3) To set a date for my first reconstruction surgery. (Set the date AND already had the surgery)

2 comments:

  1. Well done on all, especially the surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on obtaining your goals. I hope you're healing well from the surgery.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...