Saturday, September 6, 2014

One Year To Live

 photo Nothing-lasts-forever-so-live-it-up-drink-it-down-laugh-it-off-avoid-the-drama-take-chances-and-never-have-regrets-because-a_zps2ea5c3bc.jpg

What would you do if you had one year exactly to live?

With only a year left to live, I would want to spend as much of my time as possible with my family....Mom, my brother, sister-in-law and nephew, my husband, my three children, their significant others, and my grandson. I would want us to make as many happy memories together as we could, and to take lots of pictures to help them remember those moments.

I would find the time to write letters to all of them---and several to my grandson, to be read at special moments in his life.

I would write down things I wanted for my memorial service, such as music and flowers.

For the most part, I would want life to be normal, I think....I wouldn't want anyone, including me, to spend the entire year dwelling on the end.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...