Monday, August 4, 2014

My Last Online Search

 photo google-search_zps3f88492e.jpg


  Day 4: What was the last thing you searched for online? Why were you looking for it?

The last thing I searched for was information about a major story happening in my hometown right now. I was looking for it because my mother called to tell me what had happened, gave me what info she had from television and newspapers, and wanted to see if there was anything further online (she doesn't have a computer or any sort of internet access). Out of respect for those involved, I won't go into details, but I will just say that it's quite a mess, and it looks like it will probably get worse before it gets better.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am dropping by from the BE challenge. I hope your hometown situation doesn't get too messy. I missed this day of the BE challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...