Friday, August 1, 2014

Changing The Past?

 photo Learning-Materials--Poster-You-Cant-Change-Your-Past--T-A62852_L_zps6de67d02.jpg

Day One: If you could go back in time 10 years would you change anything/warn yourself of things to come?

I don't believe in changing my past, even if it were possible. Everything that has happened in my life to this point has worked together to make me the person I am, with the life I have today. Even the smallest change could impact my present, and I'm not willing to take that risk. 

Sure, there are decisions I've made in the last 10 years that I now wish I hadn't made. It's tempting to want to go back and warn myself not to go there, but then I might miss out on the good things that came from those decisions, as well as the important lessons learned.

2 comments:

  1. I've seen several of the responses to today's prompt from the BE Society and we all have a similar thread...what I've been through has lead me to who I am today. Gosh, we're kinda smart! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup I agree with you, pretty much wrote the same for this prompt :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...