Monday, July 14, 2014

What's Your Sign?

 photo cancer-sign-zodiac-description-5213_zps9841a286.png

Day 14: Your zodiac sign, and if you think it fits your personality

My birthday is July 5th, which makes my zodiac sign Cancer, the Crab (and I've already heard all the comments about being crabby, so don't even bother!).

Here are some of the things I've learned about the personality traits of a person with this zodiac sign:

Strengths: adaptable, loyal, attached to family, empathetic, loving, intuitive, creative, shrewd, cautious, protective, sympathetic, gentle, kindhearted, romantic, excellent memory

Weaknesses: moody, sensitive, emotional, may be indecisive at times, changeable, touchy, clingy, worrier, doesn't take advice or criticism well

Reading those lists is pretty much like reading my own personal profile. I don't think I could have written a better description of myself if I had tried.  So I would have to say that my zodiac sign and my personality are very much in sync with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...