Sunday, July 13, 2014

What If?

 photo what-if_zps0b7b66dd.jpg

Day 13:  Something you always think "what if?"about

To be honest, I'm not big on thinking "what if?" about much of anything, at least when it comes to things or people in my past. I do occasionally think it about present and/or future events, though. Most of my current "what if" thoughts are related to my health:  what if I decide not to have reconstruction? what if the cancer comes back? what if I develop another cancer?  These are usually my late night insomniac thoughts, though, not my every day, every minute thoughts. They were much more frequent when I was going through treatment!  Most days, I stay in the moment and try to make the most of each day as it comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...