Tuesday, July 15, 2014
Wednesday Hodgepodge Volume 182
1. The month of July was named for Roman Emperor Julius Caesar. He's quoted as saying, 'Experience is the teacher of all things." So what has experience taught you lately?
That planning a formal wedding is a lot more work than the wedding I had!
2. Where did you last 'roam'?
It's been a long time....don't remember.
3. Speaking of 'Rome'...pizza, pasta, gelato...you can only pick one, which would you choose?
Gelato, since I've never tried it.
4. 'Rome wasn't built in a day', 'All roads lead to Rome', 'When in Rome...' which 'Roman' idiom have you most recently encountered? Explain.
Rome wasn't built in a day...see question #1.
5. What's a movie you've seen or a book you've read, that makes you want to book a trip to Italy?
Eat Pray Love (the book AND the movie)
6. Walt's original Disneyland opened almost sixty years ago, on July 17, 1955 Have you ever been to the California park? How about any of the other Disney parks around the world? What's your favorite amusement park ride or attraction?
Been to Disneyland and Disney World...I'm a roller coaster addict.
7. It's that time of year...when were you last bitten or stung?
Got bit by something a week or so ago.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Looking forward to August and two weeks with my grandson.