Saturday, July 26, 2014

Superpowers

 photo superhero_zpsdc81a5bd.jpg

Day 26: If you were a superhero, what would your powers be?


1) Invisibility--just because there are times I'd like to be somewhere without anyone knowing I was there.

2) Mind reading--because I'm way too gullible and believe people when I REALLY shouldn't.

3) Teleportation--to make it easier to visit family and friends who are far away.

4) Endless energy--because I'm fed up with getting exhausted by 3 pm every day.

5) Ability to be in two places at the same time--a clone (or two) would come in handy now and then...I could get so much more done on any given day.

6) Super strength--so I don't have to ask for help with ridiculous stuff, like jar lids or storage bins.

7) "Stretch" capability--to reach the top of the closet or the top shelf in the kitchen cabinets.

8) Self-healing properties--because I am a huge klutz, who should never be trusted with a knife, and always cut myself!

9) Ability to find all lost items immediately--for all the times I get asked "Do you know where _______ is?"

10) Ability to talk to/understand animals---just so I could talk to my cat.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...