Saturday, July 26, 2014
Day 26: If you were a superhero, what would your powers be?
1) Invisibility--just because there are times I'd like to be somewhere without anyone knowing I was there.
2) Mind reading--because I'm way too gullible and believe people when I REALLY shouldn't.
3) Teleportation--to make it easier to visit family and friends who are far away.
4) Endless energy--because I'm fed up with getting exhausted by 3 pm every day.
5) Ability to be in two places at the same time--a clone (or two) would come in handy now and then...I could get so much more done on any given day.
6) Super strength--so I don't have to ask for help with ridiculous stuff, like jar lids or storage bins.
7) "Stretch" capability--to reach the top of the closet or the top shelf in the kitchen cabinets.
8) Self-healing properties--because I am a huge klutz, who should never be trusted with a knife, and always cut myself!
9) Ability to find all lost items immediately--for all the times I get asked "Do you know where _______ is?"
10) Ability to talk to/understand animals---just so I could talk to my cat. :)