Friday, July 11, 2014

Some Of My Quirks

 photo 0c3e02192dc173e046e2209a8140257f_zps235fa7fc.jpg

Day 11: Weird quirks you have

1) My favorite sandwich is peanut butter and pickles, which I started eating when I was around ten years old. Both of my daughters have developed a taste for it as well.

2) I have to alphabetize all my VHS tapes, DVDs and CDs....and I freak out if someone puts one back in the wrong place.

3) I add sugar to my spaghetti sauce.

4) I'm always making lists for myself, to help me stay organized.

5) No matter what the temperature is, I have to at least be covered with a sheet, all the way up to my chin. I guess it's sort of a security blanket type thing.

I'm sure there are others, but I'd hate to list them all and have people think I'm a total nut case (even if I am!)

1 comment:

  1. I do 3,4, and 5 as well. Never tried peanut butter and pickles, but I love peanut butter and bananas.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...