Friday, July 11, 2014
Some Of My Quirks
Day 11: Weird quirks you have
1) My favorite sandwich is peanut butter and pickles, which I started eating when I was around ten years old. Both of my daughters have developed a taste for it as well.
2) I have to alphabetize all my VHS tapes, DVDs and CDs....and I freak out if someone puts one back in the wrong place.
3) I add sugar to my spaghetti sauce.
4) I'm always making lists for myself, to help me stay organized.
5) No matter what the temperature is, I have to at least be covered with a sheet, all the way up to my chin. I guess it's sort of a security blanket type thing.
I'm sure there are others, but I'd hate to list them all and have people think I'm a total nut case (even if I am!)