Friday, July 18, 2014

Share Your World--2014, Week 28

Have you ever been a participant in a parade? What did you do?
Many times....walking with my Brownie troop when I was young, and then four years as a trumpet player in the high school marching band.

If you were handed free opera tickets, would you go or sell them? Why?
That would depend on the opera...I'd like to see Aida or Carmen.

Why did you start your blog?
To share my family, our life, and my feelings/opinions with others.

What is your favorite tradition? (family tradition, church tradition, whatever)
One of my favorite traditions is watching It's A Wonderful Life every December.

1 comment:

  1. I love that Christmas movie, too! And the Opera, I hope that you get to see a production of both of them someday. Tosca is wonderful too, in case you get ticket to that. ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...