Snapshots Of A Life
I'm making PERFECT sense...you're just not keeping up!
About My Work
Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Coming Up In August
(this month I'm doing a mixture of prompts from BE Society and SITS girls)
If you could go back in time 10 years would you change anything/warn yourself of things to come?
Do you need solitude?
What would you say to the first person who broke your heart?
What was the last thing you searched for online? Why were you looking for it?
5. Share a story about the furthest you've ever traveled from home. (BE)
What is your dream job?
When you first log onto the computer what do you normally do,sites you visit etc?
8. What inspired you to create your blog. what continues to inspire you? (BE)
9. Are you more like your mother or your father, and in what ways? (SITS)
10. If you could only eat one thing for breakfast for the rest of your life, what would it be? (SITS)
11. Finish this sentence: Life is too short to..... (SITS)
12. Would you rather read only one book for a year or only watch one television show for a year, and which book or show would you choose? (SITS)
13. Show us your favorite Vacation Spot. (BE)
14. Your favorite picture of yourself (BE)
15. Sherlock Holmes had his pipe. Dorothy had her red shoes. Batman had his Batmobile. If we asked your friends what object they most immediately associate with you, what would they answer? (BE)
16. We all procrastinate. What’s your favorite procrastination destination? (BE)
17. If your day to day responsibilities were taken care of and you could throw yourself completely behind a cause, what would it be? (BE)
18. Is it easy for you to ask for help when you need it, or do you prefer to rely only on yourself? Why? (BE)
19. Grab the nearest book. Open it and go to the tenth word. Do a Google Image Search of the word. Write about what the image brings to mind. (BE)
20. Tell us about your favorite meal, either to eat or to prepare. (BE)
21. Desk, bed, couch – show us where you blog. (BE)
22. What smells do you associate with summer? (BE)
23. Explain why you chose your blog’s title and what it means to you (BE)
24. How do you spread kindness? (SITS)
25. Do you still keep a personal journal? How is it different from your blog, or are the two connected in some way? (SITS)
26. If you were given a million dollars, and you had to spend it all in a week, what all would you buy? (BE)
27. What things would you say you waste your time on? (BE)
28. What things would you say you are addicted to? (BE)
29. When you were younger what did you want to be when you were older and why? (BE)
30. Create a list of things you would put into Room 101 (banish from the world if your could). From the serious to the small irritating things. (BE)
31. Highs and lows of August. (BE)
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
BE August Challenge 2014
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)