Saturday, July 5, 2014

Bad Habits

 photo quit-all-bad-habits_zps8741d9df.jpg

Day 5: Your worst habits

Procrastination: This is my absolute worst habit. I will find a ton of ways to put off doing something for as long as possible. This is especially true when it comes to such "fun" things as washing dishes or folding laundry.

Tuning people out: I do this one most often when I'm on the phone.  I'm only half listening if a conversation goes on for too long, or if I'm doing something else while I'm talking. If you are getting a lot of "uh huh," "sure," or other short responses....I'm probably not really listening to you.

Self-doubt: I have the bad habit of doubting my abilities, or downgrading myself, in almost any situation. It's been getting better the last five years or so, but I still fall back into that habit more often than I should.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...