Sunday, July 6, 2014

All You Need Is Love 7/6/14

All-you-need-is-Love-Logo-125

The All You Need Is Love Project is a movement to inspire more love on this planet. The more we come together, the more love we can share. Join the revolution here!

TODAY’S LOVE TOPIC:

What do you love to do to help yourself relax after a long day?

I have learned over the years that taking time for myself, to unwind and relax, is absolutely necessary, not only for my own sanity, but also for the well-being of everyone else in the family.  My most used method of relaxation is reading, which I try to do for at least half an hour every night before I go to sleep. It clears my head of all the "stuff" of the day, and makes it much easier to fall asleep once I turn out the light. 

NEXT WEEK’S ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE PROJECT SUGGESTED TOPIC:
Using descriptive language tell us what makes you smile. Describe the images that come to your head which put a grin on your face.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...