Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wednesday Hodgepodge, Volume 179



1. What summer activity most takes you back to your own childhood?
Cooking on the grill---and making s'mores after dinner.

2. What's your favorite summer smell?
New mown grass.

3. It's beach season in the US of A...so how do you feel about sand?
I LOVE the beach...but I'm not too fond of having to wash sand off everything and everyone.  

4. Sun tea, SunChips, sunflower seeds, Capri Sun, Sunny Delight, Sun-Maid raisins, sun-dried tomatoes...your favorite food or beverage with sun in its name?
Definitely sun tea....sun SWEET tea!

5. What's your favorite way to cool off on a hot summer day?
A glass of sweet tea and a fan,or the air conditioner, depending on how hot it is.

6. Share a favorite song with the word sun or sunshine in it's title.



7. Tell us about a time you had an exceedingly good or truly awful customer service experience. If it was awful, did you report it? Ever go back there again?
My most recent exceedingly BAD customer service experience was on the telephone, with my cell provider. It spanned three days and several representatives, and I still wound up having to solve the problem myself.  No use reporting it, as they were simply reading the stock answer from the manual (and they were from India, where the culture involves rudeness).  I will continue to use the cell provider, but probably not their online pay option in the future.

8.  Insert your own random thought here.
I've found the bright side to all this spring/summer rain....it gives me more time to read.  :)

4 comments:

  1. We've had lots of spring rain here too. I'm hoping for a sunny summer, but feel like it might be one of those wet years all the way around. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am sooo with you on your random thought. Happy Hodgepodge and reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read somewhere that you can ask to speak with an American. I haven't ever done it, though. Is it weird that as a southerner u don't drink sweet tea?

    ReplyDelete
  4. More time to read....hooray! I'm a reader, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...