Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wednesday Hodgepodge, Volume 177




1. I've read several posts and status updates recently describing end of year school field trips. Do you remember taking school field trips as a kid? Where did you go and do you recall a favorite? For any parents responding today, have you ever chaperoned a school field trip, and if so where?We took field trips, but I don't remember taking them at the end of the year. End of the year was usually field day for us.  I chaperoned every field trip I could when my three kids were in school.

2. What's something you're tired of seeing online?
Anything and everything to do with Kimye, their baby and their wedding.

3. June is the month for roses. Which of the following expressions would you say has most recently applied to your life-'everything's coming up roses', 'there's no rose without a thorn', 'came out smelling like a rose', or 'wearing rose-colored glasses'? 
"There's no rose without a thorn." The past couple of months have been a bit depressing, but things seem to be looking up. 

4. When grilling outdoors do you prefer gas or charcoal? Who does the grilling at your house? What's the last thing you ate that was cooked on a grill?
I've always preferred charcoal, but hubby prefers gas, so guess which we have.  :)  We both do the grilling here.   Last thing we had from the grill was burgers.

5. Are you afraid of the dark?
No, I never have been.

6. Share a favorite song with a number in it's title.
Better Dig Two, The Band Perry

7. "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves."(C.G. Jung). Do you agree? Why or why not?
That's too deep for me....I suppose it could be true, but I don't usually take the time to try to figure out what it says about me when I'm irritated with someone else.

8.  Insert your own random thought here.
Enough with the rain this week!!!   

5 comments:

  1. Better Dig Two is a good song! Feel free to send the rain to Tennessee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with you about Kims wedding. Enough is enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I answered K is for Kardashian on the online bit too! =) Loved your post...
    Blessings, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've had buckets of rain here too. Beautiful day yesterday and today though. I've been inspired to do some overdue spring cleaning (before summer gets here!). I'm playing catch up in the Hodgepodge as I've been traveling. Trying to get around to the last one before the new one rolls around.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...