Monday, June 23, 2014

This Is Your Life

If you could read a book containing all that has happened and will ever happen in your life, would you? If you choose to read it, you must read it cover to cover.


Since it says that I would have to read it cover to cover, I would have to decline. I wouldn't mind reading back over what has already happened in my life, or at least the good parts of it. It would be nice to go back to my childhood and read about things that I may have forgotten about after so many years.

But to know everything that will happen in my future? That would be way too much for me to handle. I prefer living like a normal person, not knowing what tomorrow brings, or how many tomorrows I have, or how it will all end. It just seems too creepy otherwise.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...