Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sunday Stealing: 90, Parts Two and Three

(Because I was internet free last weekend, I missed Part Two of this survey, so am including it with THIS week's questions....two for the price of one, lucky readers!)

From Survey Haven:

30. Do you read your horoscope? 
Occasionally, just for fun

31. Where was the last place you bought something? 
The Outreach Center, last Saturday.

32. How do you feel about your hair right now? 
I'm pretty happy with it right now.

33. Do you bite your nails? 
I used to as a child, but I haven't in years.

34. Do you have any expensive jewelry? 
Yes, I have several actual....my husband enjoys spoiling me.

35. Have you ever been told you speak fast? 
Sometimes, when I get really excited.

36. Is your laugh usually hearty? 
I would say so, yes.

37. How fast have you driven a car? 
Around 90 mph

38. Have you ever smoked? 
When I was in college, but only when I was drinking.

39. What was your favorite subject in school? 
English/Literature

40. Do you have cell phone provider loyalty? 
As long as they continue to provide the cheapest plan, and good service, yes....but I have to confess to being one of the few people who has a cellphone that only calls and texts, so I have a plan that costs me $15 a month.

41. What type of boy or girl do you usually fall for? 
I don't really have a "type"....all of my serious relationships have been with very different men.  I fall for a person, not a type.

42. Do you have any hidden talents? 
If I do, they are hidden from me as well.

43. Favorite Song? 
Don't think I could choose just one.

44. Do you like to sing at all? 
I LOVE it!

45. Dream Job? 
Wife and mother

46. Where does most of your family live? 
In Ohio

47. Are you an only child or do you have siblings? 
One younger brother

48. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled? 
With material things, no....with love, attention and affection, most definitely.

49. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up? 
"Wonder what time it is?"

50. Do you drink? 
Occasionally.

51. Know any other languages? 
I can speak some German, and I'm currently learning Scottish Gaelic.

52. Ever write a coded message? 
All the time, as a child.

53. Have you ever been in someone else's wedding? 
Yes

54. Do you have any children? 
Yes

55. Did you take a nap today? 
Not yet.

56. Who has the same birthday as you? 
Huey Lewis

57. Ever met anyone famous before? 
Yes

58. Do you want to be famous one day? 
No thank you!

59. Any Pet Peeves? 
Too many to list.

60. Are you multitasking right now? 
Yes....doing this and listening to an audiobook.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Survey Haven:

61. Do you like current pop stars?  
One or two of them.

62. What is your least favorite chore? 
Putting away laundry

63. Last place you drove your car? 
Can't remember...it was 15 yrs ago or more.

 64. Ever been out of the country? 
Yes....been to Mexico, and lived in Germany for three years.

 65. Where were you the last time you used a public bathroom? 
In a rest area in Jackson County, Ohio.

 66. Could you handle being in the military? 
No way!

 67. What is your average cell phone bill? 
It is always $15 a month.

 68. Who or what are you thinking about right now? 
My headache, and whether or not it's worth getting an aspirin for it.

 69. When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard? 
Last night at dinner.

 70. How many pairs of shoes do you own? 
12 or 14 at last count.

 71. Are your toes always painted? 
More like never.

 72. How many piercings do you have? 
One hole in each ear.

 73. What are you doing today? 
Relaxing with the family, watching NASCAR, and then watching movies.

 74. Have you ever been gambling? 
Not so far.

 75. When is the last time you updated your blog? 
I update every day.

 76. Do you like roller coasters? 
LOVE them!

 77. Have you ever been to Disneyland or world? 
Disneyland once, and Disney World three times.

 78. Do you have a favorite cartoon character? 
Pinky, from Pinky and The Brain.

 79. Last thing you cooked? 
Corn bread

 80. How's the weather? 
Gloomy

 81. Do you e-mail more than snail mail? 
Much more

 82. What's the funniest picture you ever took with your cell phone?  
None...I don't take pictures with my phone.

83. Last time you were sick? 
Last year, when I had cancer.

 84. What states have you lived in? 
Ohio, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Illinois and New Jersey

 85. Do you wish you could move? 
Not really..moving is too much trouble.

 86. Do you take a lot of quizzes? 
Yes

 87. What is your dream car? 
1964 cherry red Mustang.

 88. Have you ever wanted someone you cant have? 
Yes.

 89. If you could be anywhere right now where would it be? 
Somewhere in the South Pacific.

 90. Are you happy with your life?
Yes

5 comments:

  1. Moving is too much effort. Blah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband has given up on NASCAR for the most part, he says it's all rigged. He used to be a big fan but has lost his zeal for it for the most part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just made cornbread too, yum, with lots of honey on it. Ohhh, mustang, cherry red...love the sound of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love cornbread, too! Delicious!

    Reading through all the responses has made me rethink this mad desire to relocate North. We couldn't afford a house, even this one if we tried to move. Staying put is more appealing, less a dilemma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A $15/month cell phone bill?? That's the lowest I've seen, but nearly everyone pays less than I do. I guess that's the curse of using a smartphone. :/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...