Thursday, June 5, 2014

Snack Time!

 photo snacks255B1255D_zps51751795.jpg

What are some of your favorite snacks?


I'm a big snacker, and I like a variety of different snacks, depending on my mood.  I'll try to stick to just a few of my biggies, though, so that I don't give you too much information in one post.

I'd have to say my number one snack is potato chips...salt and vinegar, sour cream and onion, or cheddar and sour cream. I hate to admit it, but I can put away nearly an entire bag in one sitting, especially if I'm upset about something.

Popcorn comes in a very close second. I like kettle corn, or popcorn with LOTS of extra butter. I tend to stick with microwave popcorn these days, and I have no problem eating an entire bag of it on my own---which sometimes leaves Barry wondering where it all went.

Next would be M&Ms, preferably plain ones (more chocolate than the peanut ones, IMO). I can usually put a large amount of those away, too. [I am VERY fortunate to have good genes and a high metabolism, so that I can eat all this junk food without gaining a gazillion pounds.]

I'm also a huge fan of eating cereal for snack. I like Lucky Charms, Froot Loops, Trix or Life.....with no milk. I just grab the box, sit on the couch and dig in.

There are other snack favorites, as well, but I'll save those for another time.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...