Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Share Your World--2014 Week 25

What is your favorite type of dog?  (can be anything from a specific breed, a stuffed animal, drawing, cartoon or character in a movie or TV show)
I would have to say my favorite type of dog is Boston Terrier. They have always made me smile....they're just so adorable!

Name one thing not many people know about you.
That I had serious fears of "going crazy" as a teen and young adult, because it was something my mother told me from the time I was 12---that I WAS crazy, and someday I would wind up locked up somewhere.

Have you ever gone scuba diving?  If you haven’t, would you want to?
Never been, and will never go, as I can't swim.

What was the most important event in your life last week? (anything goes it can be a good nights sleep, finished a reading book,winning the lottery, or getting married)
Finding out some very special news....which I can't share yet!!!

Bonus question:  What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
Same thing for both, actually....just having some fairly "normal" days without having to deal with anything relating to our extended family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...