Thursday, June 26, 2014

Currently: June 26, 2014

 photo currently_zps5356e3cc.png
THIS WEEKS THEMES:
learning, making, loving, reading, smelling

I am currently learning that knowing secrets, especially really good, really important ones, can drive me crazy. I've known something since the weekend, and I really want to tell the world, but it's not time yet, so I have to continue to let it bubble up inside for a while longer.

I am currently making breakfast for myself--Lucky Charms and cappuccino.  Yep, I still eat "kid" cereals most of the time.  :)

I am currently loving the sunshine and warm weather.

I am currently reading three different books: Sleight of Paw, by Sofie Kelly,  Tempest In A Teapot,by Amanda Cooper, and I Am Having So Much Fun Here Without You, by Courtney Maum

I am currently smelling whatever flavor of coffee Barry has brewing this morning.



next weeks themes: 
managing, missing, thinking, creating, looking 

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They will ALWAYS be my favorite cereal!

      Delete
  2. Love the Lucky Charms! I think they should just sell the marshmallows separately!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...