Thursday, June 19, 2014

Currently 6/19/14

Link up with Harvesting Kale.
THIS WEEKS THEMES:
watching, wearing, wanting, waiting, winning

Right now I am watching Today, same as I do almost every morning from 7 am to 10 am. I sit here on the sofa, drink my cappuccino, and get caught up on the news/current events.

As I type, I am still wearing my pajamas....a blue tank top with Eeyore,which says "Not So Blue," and dark blue shorts with pink and purple flowers.

I am wanting the rain to stop so that I can sit outside in the sunshine for a while.

I am waiting for the library to open so I can take back some books and pick up some others.

When it comes to winning, today has already been a good day. I woke up to emails telling me I won two books from Goodreads giveaways of new releases/soon to be released books.  


next weeks themes: 
learning, making, loving, reading, smelling

2 comments:

  1. I always write my posts while wearing pajamas. I think better when I'm comfy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pyjamas are a theme for blog writing I think. Hope the sun comes out for you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...