Wednesday, May 21, 2014
Wednesday Hodgepodge 5/21/14
1. Under what circumstances do you do your best thinking?
Depends....either while I'm out walking, or sometimes in the shower. I just need to be somewhere by myself to do it.
2. Are you a risk taker? What's one big risk you've taken?
Not much of a risk taker at all. The last "big risk" I took was agreeing to meet my now husband in person after nearly a year of an online relationship.
3. Some of the most common phobias according to the National Institute for Mental Health are-fear of spiders (arachnaphobia), snakes (ophidiophobia), heights (acrophobia), fear of spaces from which escape is difficult (agoraphobia), fear of thunder and lightening (astrophobia), fear of dogs (cynophobia), injections (trypanophobia), social situations, flying (pteromerhanophobia) and fear of germs and dirt (mysophobia). True phobias affect only about 10% of adults, but of those listed which would you rate as your greatest fear?
I am ophidiophobic, and have been since I was about five years old. I even used that as my word for "O" when doing the A to Z Challenge last month.
4. Are you settled or do you feel the need to move somewhere new?
I am settled--I hate moving, and unless it becomes absolutely, positively no way around it necessary, I am never doing it again!!!
5. What is something you find annoying when dining in a restaurant?
Children allowed to run around the place and bother other patrons.
6. Daffodil yellow, sunset orange, spring green, or sky blue...your favorite color this time of year?
Spring green....the leaves on the trees and bushes, as well as the grass.
7. If you were going to take a holiday all by yourself, where would you go?
Not really a fan of traveling by myself anywhere.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm having one of those weeks where there's nothing really wrong I can put my finger on, but I just have a general uneasy feeling every so often. I hate it!!!