Wednesday, May 28, 2014

To Know Him Is To Love Him

Day 28 photo 2723861452_Web20_20Quality201_answer_1_xlarge_zps01c6484a.png

What's your favorite quality in your spouse?

My favorite quality of Barry's is tough to choose. I love that he does little things to show me that he loves me. I love that he always seems to know when I'm upset about something, and will try to find ways to cheer me up. I love that he has such a great work ethic. I love that he is such a rock for me during the hard times. I love that he always knows how to make me laugh. I love that we can just sit together on the couch, reading our own books, without feeling like we have to make conversation.

That's really just the tip of the iceberg....I love pretty much EVERYTHING about him.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...