Saturday, May 24, 2014

The Good and Bad of Parenthood

What's your favorite and least favorite thing about parenthood?

Day 24 photo favorite-things_zps3b08fe28.gif

My favorite thing about parenthood is watching each of my children grow into responsible adults. Sure, there are times when I get frustrated with their behavior or choices, but that's just part of them being individuals rather than clones or robots. I am very proud of who they are, and look forward to seeing who they will become in the future.



Day 24b photo whats-your-least-favorite-thing-about-being-a-mom_zps3784b7f3.jpg

My least favorite thing about parenthood are the moments when I feel like I've failed as a mother. Those are usually moments when one of the children has gotten themselves into a situation that reminds me of something I've been through, and where I know it's bound to end badly, but they are too stubborn to listen (where DO they get that trait, I wonder? LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...