Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Strengths and Weaknesses

Day 14 photo 5strengths5weaknesses_zpse761dd4b.png

Describe 5 strengths and 5 weaknesses you have.

STRENGTHS
1) Determination--Once I set my mind to something, I will stick with it until it is accomplished.

2) Empathy--I can usually understand what others are going through and feeling, and offer advice or encouragement to them.

3) Optimism--I am known for trying to see the bright side of almost everything.

4) Honesty--I believe in speaking the truth at all times, but in doing so with tact and respect.

5) Trust--I take everyone at their word, and trust them until given reason not to do so...and prove myself to be trustworthy as well.

WEAKNESSES
1) Procrastination--I am very bad about putting things off for as long as possible, particularly unpleasant things.

2) Self-doubt--I often let doubt in my own talents and abilities keep me from stepping out of my comfort zone.

3) Fear--Fear, usually of failure or of change, has kept me from trying more than a few things in my life.

4) Impatience--Patience has never been one of my virtues. I want what I want, when I want it.  And I have no patience with ignorance, either.

5) Sensitivity--I am known to be very emotional and sensitive to rejection and perceived slights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...