Thursday, May 8, 2014

My Passions

Day 8 photo passion_zps8bee7bca.jpg

What are five passions you have? 
(These are in no particular order)

READING: I've been reading since I was 3 1/2 yrs old, and nearly 50 yrs. later, I still can't get enough of it. I've read 33 books already this year, and still have dozens on my list, with more being added all the time. I'm not a choosy reader, either...there's almost no book that I won't read if I can get my hands on it.

CHILDREN: My own, of course....but also others. I believe that every child is a blessing, and has a reason for being conceived and born--and that part of my purpose here on Earth is to give them love in whatever method is available to me in our current situation.

FAITH:  My faith has always been a big part of my life and who I am....but as I've gotten older, I've gotten more comfortable in talking about it,sharing what I believe and sharing the experiences which have made my faith stronger and deeper.

MUSIC:  Music has always been a huge part of my life. As a child, I can remember the radio or stereo playing music my parents enjoyed, and I was so excited when I got my own radio and then my own record player and cassette player. I love singing, and when I was in  school, choir was a favorite part of my school day. I had a love/hate relationship with a trumpet for several years, as well.

WRITING: I love,love, LOVE to write. Whether I'm writing a poem, a blog post, a story, or an entry in my journal, it's a little piece of me. It's the best way for me to express my emotions, to share my thoughts, to let people know who I really am. It's less intimidating than talking about those things, as I don't have to necessarily be in the same room with the person, or watch their reactions to what I have shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...