Friday, May 16, 2014

My Greatest Accomplishments

Day 16 photo 1848897723_every_accomplishment_xlarge_zpse9c14b93.jpeg

What are your five greatest accomplishments?

1) Graduating from college: I had my ups and downs with a few of my classes, but I made it through and was very proud of myself. I've taken a few other classes since graduating, and am always eager to learn new things.

2) Raising my children: I have three great children who have become talented, responsible, loving adults--and I like to think that I played a large part in that.

3) Publishing a book of my poetry: It was a dream I'd had since I was a teenager--and it was a way of vindicating myself to those who thought my writing was nothing more than a waste of time.

4) Making this blog more of a daily thing than it used to be: I want to leave a part of me behind so that others will have a way of knowing more about me in the future, when I'm no longer around.

5) Leading a seminar on writing as a form of therapy: It was way outside of my comfort zone, but I wound up enjoying it a great deal, and might even be open to doing it again.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...