Friday, May 23, 2014

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

Day 23 photo christmas_is_my_favorite_time_of_year_stationery-r0da145c5ef954f0ca428fe6dce411b05_vg6ke_8byvr_512_zps12aa9ae9.jpg

What's your favorite holiday and why?

Anyone who has known me for very long knows that the answer to this question is always a resounding "CHRISTMAS!" Ever since I was a child, it's been a time of fun and excitement. I do my best to finish my shopping and have my cards ready to mail by Thanksgiving or the Monday after. That way, the entire month of December is free of all that stress, and I can enjoy watching specials and movies, going out to look at Christmas decorations in the neighborhood, listen to Christmas music all day long, bake cookies, and spend time with family and friends. It's the one and only good thing about winter, as far as I'm concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...