Saturday, May 17, 2014

I Wish I Were Great At......

Day 17 photo Nobodys-perfect-I-may-not-be-the-most-beautiful-the-sexiest-or-the-girl-with-the-perfect-body-but-I-dont-pretend-to-be-someo_zpsae7e71af.jpg

What is the thing you most wish you were great at?

I wish that I were great at dancing, most especially ballroom dancing. I love watching talented ballroom dancers (professional ones, not "celebrities"), and find it very romantic. I'd like to learn the foxtrot and the tango especially. At this point in my life, though, I doubt that it's going to happen anywhere but in my dreams---but then again, one never knows!   :)

2 comments:

  1. Dancing is a good one...but for me that would require me to be a bit more healthy! I wish I were great at singing. I love to sing, but it would be nice to not make people cringe whenever I open my mouth LOL
    Happy Saturday!
    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...