Thursday, May 22, 2014

How I See My Future

Day 22 photo INT_5years_orig20120816-17262-1a0u6ky_zpsb06a3e84.jpg

Where do you see yourself in five years? Ten years? Fifteen years?

Five years from now I will be nearly 58. Ten years from now, I'll be almost 63, and fifteen years from now I'll be closing in on 68. To be honest, I don't expect my life to change much over that time. Being retired, and pretty much a homebody, I anticipate continuing to enjoy reading, watching movies, spending time with my children and grandchildren. I hope to still be participating in some sort of Bible study group, as well as continuing to study on my own. I also hope that my health will continue to be good, so that I won't have to stress out over any issues in that regard.  Other than that, I hope to be spontaneous and open to whatever adventures come my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...