Thursday, May 1, 2014

20 Random Facts About Me

Day 1 photo 20-random-facts-about-me_zps9fe93788.jpg

  1. I love fruit. Watermelon and oranges are my favorites, but I can't think of very many I DON'T like---except prunes.  Prunes are just gross, and a waste of perfectly tasty plums.
  2. I hate snakes...not as much as I did when I was younger, but they still creep me out.
  3. I whistle "backwards."  I suck air IN instead of blowing it OUT.
  4. My favorite cartoon will ALWAYS be "Pinky and the Brain"
  5. I collect teddy bears,as well as M&M collectibles.
  6. I do not like to exercise....and therefore I don't do it nearly as often as I should.
  7. I enjoy almost all kinds of music, except for rap and hip hop, but my favorite genre will always be country.
  8. I love watching movies, especially horror and romance. My favorite horror movies are the original Nightmare On Elm Street series, and my favorite romance movie is Somewhere In Time.
  9. I've been to a LOT of concerts in my life, but my two favorites--so far--have been Willie Nelson and Neil Diamond. They both know how to put on a great show.
  10. I don't curse, and I don't like to hear it in my home (the only place I can actually control it).  I just believe that there are SO many other ways to express yourself that don't include what I refer to as "ugly" words.
  11. I can't swim.
  12. I can't ride a bicycle.
  13. I don't like to wear makeup or polish my nails, and I prefer a "wash and go" hairstyle. I am definitely not a "girly" girl.
  14. I think part of that comes from being the only girl my age in the neighborhood where I grew up, which meant I spent my childhood playing football, basketball, baseball, and some other "male" based activities.
  15. I'm emotional and sensitive, and have had to learn to develop a thicker skin to keep from getting my feelings hurt.
  16. I am generally a very quiet, very shy person.
  17. My first job, other than babysitting, was working at Wendy's.
  18. Due to poor circulation, my hands and feet are almost always cold, even on the hottest days of summer.
  19. When I am upset, I go into a cleaning frenzy....finding an extremely clean house has always been a warning sign to leave me alone!
  20. I'm obsessed with crime related TV shows: NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, and Law And Order: Special Victims Unit are my top favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...