Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Wednesday Hodgepodge 4/23/14




1. April 22nd is Earth Day. Are you inspired by nature? In what way?
I always feel more calm, and at the same time more energized, when I'm near a larger body of water.

2. Down to earth, four corners of the earth, move heaven and earth, not have an earthly chance, or salt of the earth...which earthly idiom have you most recently encountered? Explain.
Salt of the earth...referring to the uncle and aunt I lost in the last few weeks.

3. Share one piece of advice you might give a newly engaged couple.
Make communication a priority....ALWAYS talk to each other about everything.

4. When did you last engage someone to perform a job, task, service, home repair, or improvement? On a scale of 1-10 (ten being the best) how would you rate their work and/or your satisfaction with the job or service provided?
Over the weekend, to mow our lawn. I would rate them a 10.

5. When did you last find yourself engaged in small talk? Are you awkward or an expert or somewhere in between?
Tuesday afternoon.  I'd say I'm somewhere in between.

6.  What was the last historic place you visited?
I have no idea.

7. The world would be a better place if we just__________________________.
Learned to live and let live.

8.  Insert your own random thought here.
I can't believe this year is already one third of the way gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...