Saturday, April 26, 2014

W Is For Writer





I wrote my first poem at the age of ten.  It wasn't much, but it ignited something inside me, and I've been writing poems ever since. In college I took a creative writing class and discovered that I also enjoyed writing short stories. In my twenties, I sold an article on teen suicide to a Christian parenting magazine, and became a "real" writer.

Other than this blog, I haven't done much writing over the last couple of years, but I'm thinking it might be time to try my hand at some fiction again in the near future. When and if I do, I'm sure you'll be seeing it here...so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I wrote when I was a kid, but then took a big break and didn't start again until I was in my 30s. I don't know why I waited so long.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...