Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Sweet, Sweet Candy

The Golden Spoons

It's National Jelly bean Day and we will be sharing our favorite candies!

1) M&Ms: These have always been my biggest favorite, particularly when I was pregnant with both Samantha and Amy (with Brian my biggest craving was strawberry pie!) I also have a large collection of M&M collectible items. 



 2) Junior Mints: My favorite movie theater candy since I was a kid.

3) Snowcaps: Another movie favorite....I still like to have one of the two while watching videos at home.
4) Zero: I've always liked white chocolate, in moderation, so that made these perfect for me (as well as the white chocolate bunny I always got in my Easter basket!)

5) Andes Mints: These are just SO good....and the Peppermint Crunch ones they sell around Christmas are amazing, too!!

6) Toffifay: I discovered these little gems when I was a teenager, and have loved them ever since. Unfortunately,they aren't so easy to find these days.


7) Toblerone: I was in my mid-twenties and living in Germany before I discovered this little slice of heaven....and now every time I have one, I remember the good times spent in Germany....so it's a comfort food of sorts.




8) Ghiradelli squares Twilight Delight: These are my newest favorite...deep dark chocolate with an amazingly rich taste....and dark chocolate is good for me, so if I eat one square a day, it's strictly medicinal, right?   :)


9) Esther Price chocolates: A local chocolate company that I love....and eat sparingly to make it last. I got a two pound box for Christmas, and I still have a handful of pieces left--at least for today. 

10) Sees chocolates: I'd never heard of this company till I met my husband, as they are more West Coast based....but I was quick to become a fan, especially of their lollipops. 



 And, since we just celebrated Easter, I also have to give a shout out to my favorite Easter candy, other than the previously mentioned white chocolate bunny.....PEEPS!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Great list! You have introduced me to several brands I’ve never heard of before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much chocolate! I haven't heard of all these brands but they look good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had forgotten about Zero bars. Haven't had one in ages, but I used to love them. My grandmother would always buy me one when I wn to the grocery store with her. :-) Never been a fan of Peeps, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got a lot of chocolate on your list! I haven't had Toblerone in a long time, but my CVS carries them. They were my brother's favorite candy growing up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...