Saturday, April 19, 2014

Q Is For Questioning




I am always questioning and searching. I am not known for blindly accepting things that I am told, without doing research on it first. And then that leads to more questions, and more research, and on and on and on.

This has been especially true when it comes to my faith journey. I am constantly questioning, researching, exploring other beliefs....trying to find a way to make sense of what I hear from religious "authorities" versus what I believe in my heart. At this point, I'm beginning to feel it's a losing battle, and that organized religion is no longer the place for me.

1 comment:

  1. I also wrote on Question and so am glad to visit you and sure stay here a while out of more curiosity.
    http:/myeverydaypersonal.blogsport.be

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...