Tuesday, April 15, 2014

M Is For Maternal





One thing I always knew, from a young age, was that I wanted to be a mom. I've always enjoyed being around children, so I started babysitting as soon as I was old enough to do so, as well as working with young children at our church. I also had a lot of younger cousins, which gave me ample opportunities to change diapers, feed them, play with them, etc.  That love of children was also one of the reasons I was so happy as a teacher.

I have three children of my own--a son and two daughters--who are now all adults. While their childhoods were full of ups and downs, I hope they all know that I have loved every moment spent with them and wouldn't have missed it for anything.  And now I have a four year old grandson to share experiences with and create even more memories.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, just another A to Z blogger! I just wanted to comment on this blog because I loved the topic of this blog! From what it seems like, you sound like a very caring mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following from Blogging AtoZ.
    I'm writing "Things My Husband Has Broken" A to Z at http://AMomsPointOfView.com
    Come by and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from A to Z. Being a mother was a dream for me also. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being a Mother is the most important job in the world. And now you are rewarded with a grandchild! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...